^_^

Sunday, November 2, 2008

Reputation = Socket Processing Tranquilizer

Heads up, there will be a socketing event, wherein players can exchange reputation for free SocketProcessing Tranquilizer. I don't know when this is though. Must be close because it's October 20 and November 6.



I am observing the newbie Jaclina clan. Will it be successful?

Also, contemplating if I should just let my friend also use the premiums. He has been spending on GP.

Thinking about other friends xRiskbreakerx and Bonita (she wrote a nice intro about all star)

Thought about how I can further enjoy the game. Maybe I should start collecting all the characters, or if it's too expensive, I can borrow my friend's account to try feng ling.

My SOTNW password for the rescue knight, I might be saving it for a new server so that everything's new and I don't have to catch up with everybody. But then, I read that when a new server opens, bots come in in droves.

After buying that box, I want to buy a my bellem's box ^_^ I don't know why, it's just the feel of the actual disc and beautiful graphics I think that makes it attractive. Plus, I don't need to download GE every time.

Maybe Christmas time would be when there's much activity in GE.

No comments: