^_^

Thursday, November 6, 2008

Elite 92 Recipes in ABS


Tomorrow, there will be elite 92 Recipes of armors.

At first, I was excited, but then, I realized, it's a recipe. I still need to craft it. What are the ingredients?

Siren's Scale x 1
High Quality Cloth x 100
Mega Etretanium x 50
Mega Ionium x 50
Triumph Filler x 10

Aside from that, you need the veteran characters who make the armor:
Aldred has a Andre Janzur - he can craft the leather armor, robes and coats
Idge - I don't know anyone who has an Idge Imbrulia. She can craft leather armors and metal armors.
So, with his knowledge, how can you make profit from it?

Someone with Idge used to make crafting services for a fee.
You can also expect the prices of Siren's Scale, Seeds of Rafflesia and Archangel's Heart to go up.
Mega Ores too.
Triumph Fillers will also go up.

Warning: Selling in MM as Feso
I sold one fake unique at the MM thinking that the price was Feso. It was quickly bought because I listed it as vis, instead of feso.

No comments: