^_^

Tuesday, November 4, 2008

The fastest way of switching stances

Wat's the fastest way of switching stances?

Suppose I have a scout, and he doesn't have any weapons equipped, thus he's automatically healing. But what if the situation changes and I need him to use daggers. It's too difficult to open my inventory, search for the daggers, drag them to the scout's character window, and then close the inventory and character window so that I see the dungeon better, and then make the scout the leader, and then press F5 or F6 depending on where the stance I want is located.

Is there an easier way of doing it? It's really no fun to do that. It's more of a chore, really. It's no fun playing this game if I have to constantly switch between having the dagger and then not having the dagger.

I wish there was an automatic equip wherein I just press a key and then the scout equips the dagger or unequips it. Just like in video games. If you want to choose a different gun, you just press a button. Or if Link wants to use a sword, bow or the grappling hook, I just press the button to scroll through the weapons.

1 comment:

WW said...

No, there is currently no faster way of switching weapons other than double clicking it on the inventory (left click and right click for those dual weapon stances). However, your Scout won't be using daggers for too long.