^_^

Sunday, November 23, 2008

Range

So, is it better to have high attack speed or range?

Suppose you have a shotgun. It has a range of 3 meters. So as soon as a monster comes into range, you fire your shotgun. In comparison, a martial artist has to walk to that monster and then strike.

But then, once the shotgun hits, that monster would come attacking you.

I must research on this.

Other points to consider: Reaching Master. I would hate manually playing to reach level 120. So, guns would be useful and just AFK. Or use the pets.

On a side note, if sGE is planning a new server, might Sword of the New World also plan to open a new server?

SOTNW does not implicitly state that they are free to play. The most expensive monthly they have is $24.99 and the cheapest is $4.99. World of Warcraft, on the other hand, costs 14.99. An X-Box 360 Gold subscription is $49.99 for a year.

China GE has made mention how the new server has silver, making it free to play even more.


Well, anyway, I've changed my mind, I'll start playing my favorite character, which is the Elementalist.

Maybe an ATP because of her big boobs

personal note
Larroca is now Rachmaninof

No comments: