^_^

Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Best Faction or Clan

How do you choose which faction or clan to join?

Take for example, me. I have a Level 107 Fighter, Level 106 MBoma, Level 106 Catherine and a Level 105 Elementalist.

I don't have godly equips. And all of my equips, I broke them all so that I stop playing.

I played often because I am an obsessive-compulsive gamer. I have semi-quit. But I plan to go back once v3.0 is out.

Which faction do I choose?

I don't know anyone in the game, save for 1 or 2 friends that I have met in game.

And I have been invited before to join several factions, but I didn't know that they were small factions. So that's why they were eager to get as much people to join them.

I want to join a big faction that would go on raids.

The drawback of that, though, is the top loots will always go to the faction leaders.

I did encounter a faction before wherein you are given points for every time you attend a raid and then you can bid for items that the faction has got using those points. I like that arrangement.

I'm an honest gamer, and as much as I would like to bot, for it would keep me from getting carpal-tunnel, I don't really like to bot.

And I don't scam too.

I kill steal sometimes, and loot from afk players.

I rarely AFK. I used to, but my characters just always are dead when I check them in the morning.

Well, an alternative for the bot are the pets.

I hate bots actually, so what I did in Torsche's mansion was I brought Catherine, Angie and Viki and I just scattered my turrets everywhere, and scattered my rotating blades too, and then just roamed around, with Catherine's dolls and the Treasure Golem, and it worked, I could kill monsters faster than the botters.

So, I go back to the question: How do you choose which faction to join?

There seems to be a lot of recruitment going on because of the War of the Factions.

Of course, I want to join the faction that would get the old chess pieces, or the liquefied gas or the amethyst pieces or any of the other prizes.

I still have a couple of G-Points left from the Fantazzztic Film Awards.

My Family level is 18. So if I join a faction, I would have Family Level 21.

Things to do when I play again:
1. Get good armor. At least 32 DR. That's going to cost an arm and a leg. But then, 32 DR might not even be enough once Errac comes out. Maybe the master scroll will come out once v3.0 is released. If that happens, man, I have a long way to go to each level 120.
2. Level up more so that I reach family level 22

No comments: