^_^

Monday, August 2, 2010

Training Potion






So I used a Training Potion large on my scout's enhanced tactics. I was hoping it would give a lot of exp, and I was already planning to buy plenty of them, but when I used it, it gave such a small amount of exp, I laughed and that was a fun moment :)

I bought a Fortune Cat and I want to resell it, but no one wants to buy it lol
I find it cute, but I hate that it casts fortitudo instead of acceleration.

And then I have a Trump Pistol. Now I can finally compare if it's better to use a Trump or a Pioneering Pistol. In terms of attack speed, they're the same, but the Trump Pistol gives higher attack, but less critical. So I'm sticking with the Pioneering Pistols, because they're almost the same.

I want to simplify things because it's complex when I have to keep track that I need to sell a pet box, a trump pistol, enhancement boosters, growth stones, and two training potions :) I want to sell them all :)

No comments: