^_^

Wednesday, August 18, 2010

form factors

so nintendo came up with the ds, and then apple kinda copied it with the iphone, and then the the ipod had the ipod nano, and then ipod in colors, and then razr copied it with razr in pink, and then i'm confusd now....

what i'm trying to say is, maybe they can come up with something like the iphone nano

mayb the next form factor is a small touch screen... haha how would that work...

would be cute, though

or, just like laptops had netbooks, maybe droids would have a netbook-like version

maybe the next form factor would be full bleed.

I've never seen a device with a full-bleed screen.

or, crazy, a clamshell touch screen. It would be huge. I remember seeing on TV, a rare moment, it was video footage in japan, such a rarity, because you seldom see what it's like in other countries, it's always the studio, so this video showed current people, with what they have, and they were striking, with trendy clothes, but it was everyday, it wasn't a special day, and then, I saw, they had huge, clamshell, rectangle phones, it was fantastic ^_^ small hands, ginormous phones.It's like, the message was, I'm high tech because I use a really big device that's capabl of doing plenty of stuff...kinda like the droids now, they have huge screens, just like how I wanted it before, the bigger the screen, the better

i hate how the psp go has a smaller screen, it's such a step backwards

i really regret keeping my mouth shut about how i hated moto's OS, i loved moto, so I couldn't speak ill-will about them, but I had a suggestion before, but I didn't say it, I wanted to tell them, right after they released the rokr, they had to leapfrog in terms of OS, because the ipod was out already before the rokr came out but the rokr's OS was still circa 1998..

so anyway, good thing they have android now.

also glad that samsung has android. they are really good at copying and following things and even creating something better of what they copied. i love that part but i wish they would create something that they would trendset for themselves.

I do love their dual sims, i just learned that they started it, and then china copied it.

so let me imagine a futuristic device...it's hard for me to imagine it being like a tablet and then touchscreen and then looking like an iphone...maybe a full screen, no borders gadget...

I still love moving parts, they still look cool, because they hide something and then you reveal it and they that's when the wow factor comes in. So how could I slide a touchscreen? well, it's already sliding when you open it...

yeah, a nano touchscreen would be nice

oh, i almost forgot. I loved the 7610, it was like, super class, asymmetric, sleek, except it was fat, if they made it super thin, wow, that would be cool, with nice materials, it's like they forgot they can make keypads like that and they made boring/functioning keypads. it's like the razr came out and then when the razr gav up th ultra cool keypad design for something more straightforward, everyone copied it....well, lg started it actually, cause everyone was making wacky keypads but lg did boring and clearly laid out keypads, so i thought maybe that was really functional so maybe that's why everyone is making rationally designed keypads....lol redundant, i can't think of another word

i just read that samsung endorsed article in gsm arena so i was writing this because i've got a lot of accumulated thoughts... i just hate it when I reveal my ideas and then someone else benefits from it and i'm still the same

so what it sems to be is they're stuck at what else they can to to one-up the iphone...or the galaxy, for that matter, or whatever thir latest and greatest samsung is...

it's simple, i can just blurt it out, but of course, i know there's a lot of engineering that's going to be done, it's not like i can ask for it and then it's going to be done, it's going to be difficult. what i see is, double the processor to 2 ghz, and then a psp phone, like duh, i've been waiting for it since the iphone. nothing else can upstage the iphone like the psp gaining 3G.
I'm even going to say that even though I love slimness, I love the razr, but if you're going to make the phone fat because of the battery, then do it. Make it 15mm if it's going to be because of the battery.

what else...

I need a rebel phone that will give me short-range sms so that if I find someone cute, I can just message. Nintendo's Pictochat needs reviving, I can draw like really xxx pics lol bluejacking isn't really happening.

There, se, I just thought of a new sms. instead of text, your sms can be in pictures, kinda like a fax of a picture you drew on the touch screen

If sony won't give sony-ericsson the psp, then nintendo, can you come to the rescue? you've had that mini gameboy that was the same size as the 6610, but flopped, so now, you have the ds3d, and then apple is competing with you in games, and i know nintendo is for kids, so you don't want them having a cellphone, but what can you do to make a nintendo phone? you're in talks with nokia now but nokia sucks, they don't want android

samsung and a game phone...well, they have cash...look at facebook, they suddenly had a lot of games...

No comments: