^_^

Sunday, August 22, 2010

So I've tried helping my

friend sell his iphone, but I am not getting any buyers anymore.

had a buyer, but then the seller backed out, and then, he wants me to sell it again, but no one wants it now...

timing is everything.

Solution is, find a new buyer.

I don't know. Even if I sell it for 22k, i don't know if anyone will buy it.

What's wrong...
Solution: let me post a new ad

It's really frustrating, because I'm going out of my way to help him but he's not really helping himself, would not even give details of the phone, even after repeated askings, laziness or he just depends on me to sell it, waiting for me to find another buyer, as I had so easily found one...

Ahh... stress...

Solution: sugar rush, music rush, high rush, pain rush

I heard an mp3 I really like :)

No comments: