^_^

Wednesday, August 25, 2010

I passed


I am now a renal nurse lol now I can give myself a treat ^_^

I want a psp :D

http://nursesnotes.dynalinkrn.com/renap-accreditation-exam-results

337

Such an achievement, I did it while playing GE :)

I want to thank God, my sponsors, BBraun Las Pinas, Granado Espada, Yehey, auction.ph, MTV-Asia, Samsung and Motorola lol dahil sa mga prizes nila, nakapagnursing ako

In other news, I really regret not buying that iPhone, could have gotten 2k tax free, clean, and would have cemented my relationship with codename chowking

Now, the opportunity is the iMac, so let me plug it here:

For sale
Apple iMac 21.5inches 2009 model for sale. P99,000 negotiable
09153751746
proc: 3.6GHz Intel Core i5 processor with 4MB level 3 cache

mem: 4GB 1333MHz DDR3 SDRAM


Lol I found ripclaw's iphone for sale in tcp :)

I really need to up the standard of my blog posts... searching for a new place to blog... this pink doesn't really suit me anymore.

Also, I need to eat! And exercise! Need to fight the aging process.

No comments: