^_^

Sunday, August 22, 2010

GE

I don't know, it doesn't feel like a game anymore, I open it, and then, I don't know what to do. I check Market Manager. I go to culverts. But I've already played in there. I'm tired of that place. It's not like other games, where I could do something enjoyable, concrete examples would be like in Plants vs Zombies, I could start killing the zombies, and it's fun because it's a strategy...or like Natalie Brooks and it's a puzzle and I get to search for things, or Mafia Wars where I get to click and click and click... or ...

I'm craving for Wizardry again...

I could go to battle arena, but I'm going to end up dead. Maybe I should try and get Claire. But what'sthe point, I don't want to create another character in my barracks.

I just want to have fun.

I remember when I was playing before an it was really fun, the low levels, leveling up was fun...

I could play with other characters, but then I can't afk with them.

All the quests are not enticing

I could try catherine torsche, but who cares, another character to mindlessly level up

Even arsene is a chore

I want to have fun with this game again

No comments: