^_^

Saturday, July 31, 2010

Who would have thought






there was a connection between my buyer and my faction leader... so I was just trading, but then nothing happened, so I was confused, scared and cautious, then the leader warned me, but then I got 50m so I thought it's not a scam lol and then he said the alert was a joke and then there was an unravelling, and then Aylasalve also broaded... I was like, blur...hahaha :) they all know each other, Tion, Cronus, and women.
It's about love! ^_^

And then I'm so clueless that something happened in Hellena's Circus of Fate, it became Hellena's free for all, apparently, the circus had a lot of wonderful magic tricks and you can get free stuff, but then the magic disappeared and then they said, more than a hundred can't play anymore for now. No more joy and excitement. Must have been exciting to get so much top loot ^_^ Like you're in a shopping spree and you can grab all you can in one minute ^_^ I want to be in a contest like that :)

Or like in the movies, there's a car crash and cash bursts into the air :) Gosh, once in my lifetime, I want to experience that :) Such silliness, a super fantasy :) You know it's not yours but it's, like, is it free :)

So, a hint of worry, what if I got vis from someone who sold stuff from the bug, how the heck would I know

Might be good that I've been pressing printscreen. Keep track of reputation, money, items, exp :) Overall progress ^_^

No comments: