^_^

Sunday, July 11, 2010

4.5

So I tried the new features. The item password doesn't work. I entered my password but it said wrong password. So how could I put my new password if it won't accept it in the first place. As for the offline message, I have no one to message. Koko, well, I want one ^_^ Exp buffs for new families, doesn't apply to me. Map with the names of rnpc's, they're not alphabetically arranged. Hotkey on the side, I only use 3 slots so that I don't accidentally click on it when traveling. Barracks arrangement, I finally am able to move my main to the middle ^_^ Save team, this doesn't work for me. Am I stupid or it's just bugged? I have 3 of them in front, I want to give them a name, but it says wrong team...I've reread the instructions and am I simply not following it correctly? I must be doing something wrong...The quest that happens during colony war, fragments of ice are so few, it's hopeless.

I hate that concentration is just 300 seconds now. It used to be perfect, coincides with acceleration and intensify. This 4.5 version just made gametime suckier.

Market Manager, I like that it's cheaper and lasts longer.

I really hate the now mainstay gosumall vis seller in auch near leonardo, he's so talkative, like the new rnpc's in the cities that tell you you can get buffs from them, or the MM lady who says she's the market seller, and then a window pops up. very intrusive. Now, this vis seller, obviously it's not legit, but it's like it's a new 4.5 feature...GE 4.5, now you can buy vis

No comments: