^_^

Saturday, July 24, 2010

internet issues

Internet hasn't been connecting again...makes me paranoid again... are they on to me... what did I do

I just need to eat something sweet and this brain chemical imbalance is going to go away. Nothing like delicious choco ^_^

I really hate that I go bonkers when I'm hungry, why must I diet...

The other computer can log in fine with another account, but not my account

so it's not the PC, it's the account

Must not fight it. If they don't want me to play, then I won't play...

But I want to play!!! There's a Uraues raid right now, and I want to test a new pistol that has Fear and Darkness. It's fun when I successfully put these

Ok 3 minute bug...

Must not fight it, do something else, like munch on a cookie :)


Oh thank you, I can play now... I hope, ok, i see xtrap...

anyway, was able to figure out how to save a team. I was expecting a box in the middle where I'd put a name for the team, but the box was in the window in the right :)

So anyway, off I go again using my obsessive nature to my advantage..GE, here I go :)

No comments: