^_^

Thursday, July 8, 2010

...


been playing, but disconnecting, so can't play. now, not disconnecting anymore, but leveling is so slow, it's not fun anymore. Bought a werewolf sword rifle, but need weapon crystals for that. not fun.

I wish I can go back to the time when it was super fun ^_^

I need to find my mojo back, to regain my quirkiness, because after that fantastic ads awards, my goodness, i lost it, it's like I don't care anymore.

It's like I showed my very best and it turned out it's not the best but then it gets recognized but it's too late because I thought I'm good for nothing and have let go of my drive to uphold my very best, which it turns out, was nothing, but then, I realize, it's valuable.

I need to keep my sense of taste.

Facebook, omg, I hate it when they say something that doesn't directly pertain to you, and all the confusing broadcasts that I think makes you want to think that they're clever.
I need to revert back to my old critical self.

uggh, I hate google, why does my picture have to pass through their picture submission filter, now the animated gif doesn't work.

I'm seriously doubting my sense of taste right now, most of what I'm expecting to be hits aren't turning out to be big hits.

No comments: