^_^

Thursday, October 16, 2008

RMT websites still with old servers

I'm keeping an eye on the vis sellers' websites. I have a theory that it's one syndicate, and they operate all of these numerous websites. They still list the servers as the old ones, and they don't have Rembrandt or Bach there.

Also, in the botsmall forum, there are reports that the gecrazy bot is not working, and that the botters demand that the programmers fix it. Such fearlessness!

Amusing that their name is bots mall, I thought at first, bot small ^_^

And I just realized, Buppet or Muppet, whatever that scarecrow pet is called, gives buffs. Thus, if you wanna bot legally, you have to choose whether you want to use grabbermon to pick up items or Buppet to auto pot.

I researched why servers merge. It's the dwindling numbers of players that cause a server merge. So, since Rembrandt is composed of Carracci and Pachelbel, then the population is healthy again.

What if the population goes down once more, might it prompt Bach and Rembrandt to merge into one? Here I go again with my speculations.

One server named Granado Espada perhaps ^_^

It might be nice because everyone would belong to the same world.

No comments: