^_^

Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Legit Botting and soon, legit RMT?

So the pets are legit botting in a sense. Instead of subscribing to GE Crazy, just pay fesos for the pet food.

And then, over at Sword of the New World, while the GM did say that fesos will not be convertible to vis, he did mention that it might be in the future.

That would mean legit RMT.

And maybe that would stop granadomart and seagamer. Maybe, or maybe not. They would just offer more fesos or vis for the same price as a game value card.

But as of now, fesos is not planned to be convertible to white gold bars, so it won't be real money trade yet.

I wonder what will happen. Quitting players can sell their items for vis or fesos. If they choose fesos, then all the buyers need to do is buy game value cards and buy earthstones to buy fesos (as well as join the superfights). In turn, the quitting player then sells his fesos at a lower rate than the exchange rate for G-Points to fesos.

So let's say, US$1 is equal to 100 gold, which is equal to 100,000 fesos (and is equal to 3 million vis, but it was scrapped).

Now if you wanted to sell your fesos to another person, it would be $1 is equal to 50,000 fesos (just an assumption).

This is confusing me...

Let's run a simulation. I spend P50 and I get 750 G-Points. What would I do, will I spend that 750 G-points and buy Mystery Powders? I can get 3 mystery powders for that. Or I can exchange that for fesos. I don't know the exchange rate yet, so let's assume it's 100,000, since US$1 is equal to roughly P50. Then, I would buy weapons and armors. On the other hand, what if I exchange that P50 to my friend who has 50 million vis.

What if I'm the seller. I want to get rid of my unwanted equips, so I start selling them in market manager for feso. I sell my mysterious steel piece for 100,000 feso. Oops. MSP isn't 50m anymore. According to Anemone, it's 20m. So the reasonable feso price for an MSP is 50,000 probably...

Still too confusing to me...

No comments: