^_^

Wednesday, October 15, 2008

I miss GE

Family level 21 with faction boost.
Level 21 exebolt Family

Level 21 exebolt Family

My veterans are 107 fighter, 105 Mboma, 107 Cath and 104 Elementalist.

They used to have great armors and weapons.

My fighter has a +6 Elite 92 Schvarlier Sword and a Level 12 shield with DR2 ^_^ Even though it's only level 12, the DR2 is worth it.

The Schvarlier Sword's Stats was a measly 85% Daemon. I didn't want to rechip it because 92 chips were 7m then.

His armor used to be a +6 Elite 68 Metal armor with DR2. That thing helped me reach vet, even though it wasn't elite 84.

For my Mboma, he used a +5 Staff of Gnosis. Mediocre stats. And his armor was a +5 Level 100 Robe.

For the Elementalist, she had a +5 Skullic Bracer. But I didn't have any other good bracelets. What I used was an elite 84 bracelet.

Other Elite 92's that I had were two +5 pistols and another schvarlier sword, but it was +5.

I also had several +5 Le Blancs and Rosa Matrimonios and Corsair Rossos lvl 100.

I broke all of them! Only the +6 Schvarlier Sword survived.

Maybe I should have said I was drunk when I did that.

But the reason why I broke them was because I needed to focus on my board exam. I was heavily engrossed in GE, that I resorted to something drastic to stop me from playing.

I was sort of angry, because if I didn't do anything, then I'll still be playing instead of studying for the exam.

So I gambled. I went to Vicente and thought, I'll just enhance my best equips, and since it's 25% to get to +6, maybe some of them will get to +6. And if they break, then so be it. I would then have to study.

All but one broke!

I was down for several days after that happened. I felt really down.

But the good thing is, it worked, I was able to study more and play less. And I passed. I am now a registered professional nurse ^_^.

Now, I am craving to play GE again. But I have another exam! The NCLEX!

I have to do something to stop it.

I need to sacrifice something so that I can get rid of this craving.

But the problem is, there is nothing for me to break. GE isn't installed on this computer, so I can't do anything.

Well, I will be going to a place where there's no computer. Maybe that would force me to study.

I'm thinking, if I pass, then my reward is to play GE again. But I have to get my mind off GE.

This server merge has awakened my GE interest again. I had resisted it for so long, but after knowing there's going to be a merger, I'm hooked again.

Maybe I should change my password in the forum and forget the password. That might help...

No, it has to be a sacrifice.

Tracing where my problem is, I want to play again, but I don't have anymore any good equips. I've been reading the forums and the blogs trying to find a way of how to get good items back.

Should I get Level 100 Pioneering equipment?

Or should I just buy from people who are quitting? I don't like to buy from them because I know they are just cashing out of the game, and I'm just helping them commit real money trade if I do that.

I don't know. Whatever it is, I need to get out of this obsession.

Anyway, after breaking my items, I continued playing. I used to break low level items, trying to guess when the next +6 will happen. I thought the next one might be or not be a +6, and I had my mouse over my 100 Rosa Matrimonio, but I chose a low level item instead. Imagine my surprise when it reached +7! It could have been the Rosa Matrimonio! That would have helped immensely in getting my elementalist to expert. She always keeps dying, and I hate to bot.

And then I bought a Conqueror Shotgun from the market manager. I bought it cheap with the intention of making it into a Level 100 chip. So I upgraded it, and it reached +6! Goodness me, why is it that the items that I want to break end up getting successful upgrades, while that ones that I want to upgrade end up breaking.

It's like the computer can read my mind. It knows! Well of course it just unfairly checks what veterans you have and it will upgrade the items that you don't need.

And then later on I read that Lorch gets a shotgun vet stance kukuku -_-



Oh well.

I've been chatting with Larroca and like me, he's addicted to GE.

We're both facing the same predicament. Addicted to playing, but need to study for the NCLEX.

What if I just satisfy my cravings with GE just to get it over with?

No comments: