^_^

Saturday, October 18, 2008

Owning your own equips or borrowing?

Wouldn't it be easier to just borrow equips from a stronger player?

You will borrow their unused armors and weapons, and then hopefully through the use of these powerful weapons, you will be able to pick up a weapon of your own.

But then, who would trust you to lend their weapons?

I used to borrow an elite 84 leather armor for my fighter. It's an elite Camisa, from Bonita. I lent her a veteran scroll in exchange.

It was successful. I borrowed her elite camisa, and I was able to train properly (i.e. not dying often), and I was able to pick up a Victor ring in Bahamas, and then a week later, I returned her Elite Camisa and she returned my Vet Scroll.

She did mention that Elite Camisa was 300m. Of course, at that time, elite 84 prices have come down.

It's funny, I have a mustard dye that I got from the armorsmith boxes but I never got to use it because I never found an elite camisa recipe.

Solution: I need to find trustworthy friends that I can exchange and lend items with so that we could become stronger. Problem is, who do you trust?

No comments: