^_^

Friday, August 3, 2012

So I'm looking at Galaxy S2. Co-worker bought it last year, about October or November?  Or was it December. 270. And now, 170. lols 100 price difference. So if you're looking at the phones now, it excites me to think what will come out in the future that will drive these current, new phones' prices down

What do I see, well, medium term, iPhone 5, after that... iPhone 5s lol so it will have retina, siri, bigger screen, 4g, what else could they possibly think of? They're not going to put water resistance, they want you to break your phone and buy again... so a higher quad core I think...iOS 7 lols I don't even know what iOS 6 is all about...

And the Galaxy S4 lols

Probably retina display with IPS lols so that you can read it under the sun

So, competition: iPhone 5 comes out, Samsung reacts with a Galaxy S3 price cut lols

Oh yeah, higher megapixels... So iPhone 5 is going to have 8 megapixels... so iPhone 5s is also going to have 8? And then the iPhone 6 will have 12 lols all the way to 41 megapixels when it transforms to a Pureview

It's like Apple, Samsung, they don't care about Pureview, I don't seem them putting out something that will compete with that, and it's already been a while since Nokia released that.

What if they came up with super macro, like microscope lols

Super stupid

What is it with these phones that I need? It's like you have them to lose them...

I will use it it show off?

All I need to do is stand up

Well, internet... but omg the experience of searching for something on a phone, I'd rather go to a full computer

So maybe keep the phone a phone and then use a tablet.

Or a phablet.

It doesn't fit in my pocket!!!

So what if it folds so that when you open it up, it has a bigger surface area.

Same footprint as a smartphone, but screen size of a tablet.

Is that doable?

Hmm I just remembered back then, the smallest phone was in, because you could hang it on a lanyard and then walk around and show to all, hey, I'm high tech, I've got the smallest phone

So Galaxy Note and a lanyard ^_^

Come to think of it, I've never seen anyone wear an iphone on their neck. The last time I saw it, I saw...hmm 8210... and then 6210... and then RAZR, and then...N95, it was too big, you couldn't wear it on your neck

And the tassels and cellphone charms, they're gone now too...

I mean, people would love to wear gadgets on them... bluetooth, the Sony Activ ones, sooo... smartphones, how do you wear them...

Data was using a communicator on his wrist... and then everyone in the future tapped on something and then a hologram popped up...

Hmm, even Nintendo, you can't wear the 3DS XL... they did come out with that Nokia sized gameboy, it flopped, they thought everyone would buy it because it's small and you can wear it around your neck...

Um... MotoActiv... yeah, people like to wear their gadgets... and that Sony Ericsson one that's a watch that notifies you if there's a text lol... Or the Nano that turns into a watch..

OMG why can't we be like YuGiOh, we have oversized holders for cards

I guess it's just not possible, when you cut the screen into two and fold it, and then open it, it will have a line in the middle...

I wonder how the military is doing it... they have pouches on their shoulders, or like a big pocket on their chest

We need cargo pants again ^_^

Or wait, I've got it!!! A long, slender touchscreen phone that's landscape mode, you can wear it on your wrist...@_@

Oh, I come back to my previous idea... it's concealed, and you just press on it through fabric...

I miss my mini radio

What about gun holster... would look weird because the phone isn't the shape of a gun, it's flat....

How about that iPhone on an armband

No comments: