^_^

Saturday, August 11, 2012

So I went back to Port of Coimbra, and I used Brunie, Rio and Viki, and I went to the Nimrod bridge, and I got Epic Glaziums, and I thought, hmm, I can use this, so I went to Auch and talked to Mia Karjalainen. Ixchanged the glaziums for a Level 100 Lute. And then I was equipping it to Rio and then I saw, oh, I already have one, lol. What am I going to do with two? So I went to Rio and enhanced the lute, and it broke haha as expected. It's like I had a feeling it wouldn't succeed to +5, that it would break. It's like if you need it, if it's something useful to you, the game programmers programmed it to not succeed. So anyway, that's the end of it...

And then I saw Rio. He still doesn't have the Prelude stance. So I searched and found the Book of Mind or something, and it said, I have to finish the Holy Water Chamber quest before I can get the stance. I was like, oh no, I know that quest's difficult for a noob like me. So I tried anyway. I backtracked and went to Ustiur, because that's where my pioneering quest is currently progressing. So I didn't know which RNPC to talk to ^_^ I talked to Grandice, to Romina, but they couldn't help. SO I looked for a guide, still in Book of Mind, and then I talked to a guy who wanted me to collect 120 Dinosaur Claws. So I did that. But man, it was like, hmm, OK, I can do it, but I've already done this before... so after doing that, I felt like, oh, I don't want to play anymore.

No comments: