^_^

Wednesday, August 15, 2012

So a while ago, I saw my musk reach level 10 attack speed. And then when I change the Assassin Gloves of the other musk, the attack speed of that first one is now 12. WTF? They just nerfed me? So that I will buy wings? Or am I wrong? I remember I was happy reaching level 10 attack speed after using a Birthday Cake. And even in World X PVP, I saw my attack speed become 12 when I just used Acceleration. So what happened??? It's like no matter what you do, they won't make you win. It's stupid. Like no matter what.

Why do I even play this game.

You could get +5 or +6 and it wouldn't matter, they will nerf your damage and you wouldn't have a clue. Your exp rate will be reduced if they so wanted it.

A while ago, I spotted a Pollux in Tetra Catacombs. I thought, yay! I want to kill it. So I approached it. WTF, that Pollux had built-in lag.

This is the stupidest game ever. It's very unfair.

It would be fun if it was fair.

No comments: