^_^

Sunday, August 26, 2012

So Kindle Fire 2 vs. Nokia Lumia Windows Phone 8 vs. iPhone 5 vs. iPad Mini vs. Motorola RAZR vs. LG Optimus vs. Sony Xperia vs. Samsung Galaxy Note 2 vs. so many others

What I noticed is, LG, Motorola and Sony doesn't have 2 or 3. So their phones aren't popular enough. Like if it were Sony Xperia 2, then it would have been memorable, but I'm confused by Xperia Arc, Xperia S...

Hmm Xperia X, that would be cool

I wonder when that phone will come out.

HTC... um I wasn't even thinking of One...
It would be funny if they called it HTC One 1 and then HTC One 2

So I'm still putting up with this bluetooth stereo headset. Still disconnects randomly.

I was thinking, this thing is big enough to hold an MP3.

How about the Nano? Can't they make it small enough and then merge it with a SonyStyle behind the ear headphone? That would be cool. With touchscreen. And then the Shuffle version would be just normal buttons.

I encountered one where it was a radio and behind the ear headphones...

OK, what else is coming...

Ultrabooks

This Beats equalizer... I kinda don't know what to do with it. Like guessing what settings are great. Hit or miss.

I change one setting, listen intently, and I don't notice a difference lol

Intel... Haswell vs AMD's whatever is next to Trinity

But in smartphone chips,  it was once dual core, now, dual core with quad core graphics, and then quad core processors themselves...

I wonder if dual core is enough for me.

Like, what will I do?

Just snap pictures, or check email...

Or even a single core smartphone...

Nokia, I like the cloud that they're touting, how it makes web browsing cheaper. I don't really know if it's true or if it's a gimmick.

Apple's win, well I don't know what to believe, some say, Samsung will only get stronger.

So what I see is, their new phones, they were changing it, so maybe their pipeline could be safe.

I'm just interested in cheap phones.

No comments: