^_^

Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Hmm so GE is churning out a lot of new characters at fast pace. I'm not used to it. Before, it was like, Asoka in 6 months spaced between Lionel Richie lol

So anyway, I'm not seeing the new weapons...

Where are they?

Hmm I tried playing tit again but when I saw the experience bar of my stance, I'm like, omg, this is going to take forever, I don't want to play anymore. Even when I log in, I look at the exp card I'll get for the day, it's like the lowest training card... how motivating is that?

Plus, I need a decent Lute lol, Rio is still using a level 80 lute...

I looked at the Market Manager and I didn't see any Carmelians of Delights

Such a ...weird name

Like you cut all the word in the dictionary, mix them and pic two words, that's it, that's the weapons name! Sounds like an ice cream

So yeah ... GE... just making a post just for the sake of making a post.

No comments: