^_^

Sunday, December 28, 2008

No CW in Giovanni







So we waited in Quay. I was worried because if a vet came, I'd die.

After a while, everyone was restless, and the broads started: no cw.

Okay, I've played too much GE now.

On a side note, I read in the forum that there are 2 experts in Giovanni now, after 4 days only. Oh my goodness. How can you be expert in just 4 days? Let's say, on the first day, you are vet, and then on the next 3 days, you become expert. I want to know how that is possible, because I've stayed awake for 24 hours on several occasions just to maximize the combat manual and the AT pass and I am still at 108 107 106.

I hate that blogger puts pics in reverse. Maybe I should think backwards and upload the last picture first.

Christatus: for archiving

Skullic and Behe - for documentation

No comments: