^_^

Saturday, December 27, 2008

Silver Skullic




So today I decided, the heck with it, just enjoy the game. I bought one Claude Crate, opened it, and got an elemental jewel. Not bad. I'll be able to use it. So I bought another Claude crate and got a high quality emerald. ugh.

So then I bought 10 Claude crates for 3300 G-Points. I got 2 pieces of Mega Ionium, another hqe, one andre's box, a 92 chip, and on the eight, I got a Silver Skullic Bracer. When it dropped on the floor, I was pressing CTRL Shift and I thought, what junk is this...oh it's a silver skullic bracer!

So now, I can play with the Behemoth Bracelet I got from Christmas. And I was also able to chip that with Dinosaur stat. A dinosaur? Kinda useless. Worth noting is the 26% attack up and 16% attack speed. Mediocre stats, I guess, but better than most of the stats on my other weapon.

Oh wait. Garim is a Dinosaur ^_^ But then, he has 70 Fire Resistance -_-"

Now, I am faced with the problem of upping these items. Oh my goodness.

I kinda feel like these 30 AR weapons are obsolete since all the high maps require high AR.

No comments: