^_^

Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Ooh a new NPC


I wish she was recruitable.

Then, I could make an evil family hehehe (a la KOTOR or aion)


Admission: I admit, I had a relapse. I played GE again. The computer was sourced from Fry's. Stood in line for the Black friday sale, was third in line, arrived there at 3pm, store opened 5 am the following day. I am never going to do it again. Well, maybe, one more time, but I will come prepared, with more jackets, blankets, pillows, friends, and make sure that the store will give out vouchers. I think I should have gone to Best Buy instead.

Anyway, I needed a vet family to boost me. I am stuck at level 32.
Also, the problem of lag. Maybe it is caused by the AMD processor.
From here: http://ge.iahgames.com/faq/FaqTechnicalSupport.aspx
"I'm using AMD Dual Core Processor. How come the game is slowed down for me?
There has been a seen video issue with AMD Dual Core Processors which results in slow frame rate in the middle of game play."

I wanted an Intel in the first place but it was sold out, so settled for my option number 2.

Or, lag is because of the internet? Maybe...I'm using wireless, so maybe sometimes the internet is gone, that's why there's lag. And then when the wireless reconnects, game continues, and my characters die.

In any case, will be going home tomorrow.

Must prioritize: studies first, GE 2nd.

No comments: