^_^

Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Addicted again


Notice that only beef and orbs aren't picked up.

"don't make life harder" - makes sense.



I've been playing for 2 days.

By hand.

I feel I should get a macro like everyone else.

Anyway, vheah and Blisshart sold me some fesos. And so, I bought several Combat Manual 100% 1 day for 32,000 fesos.

And I went inside Poison Yard too. That was fun. I found six sun stones.

Later, with a Catherine, I went to Island of Fire. It looks like Island of botters. I saw the neatly arranged constructions.

I brought Kurt level 72 and a Musk level 68. Day one, Kurt reached level 88, and Musk, level 87. Day two, which is today, Kurt reached 98 and Musk 97. I stopped because it was maintenance. I didn't know it was maintenance today.

So later, I'll make them vet.

I need an AFK team.

So maybe, if I find a macro, I'll train Grace or Brunie, plus Karja maybe, or Claude. I wish I can level them all up at the same time.

I'm so tired now.

Ooh I just saw the youtube of white christmas GE, cool soothing voices ^_^

No comments: