^_^

Wednesday, December 10, 2008

I need to join a faction

Here is what I have:
107 Cath, 107 Fighter, 105 Elementalist, 101 MBoma, 98 Kurt, 97 Musk

Here are Rembrandt's Factions:

Nova Kingdom - Hero = level 100, Veteran, Expert, or any where in between. Show refined ethics. "Offenses = as you can see, botting is not included in the list of offenses. Not that I'm not against botting, but I feel that it's downright unfair to pester our own faction members if the greater powers aren't doing something to solve this problem in general for everybody. I might overlook it if members are botting"

E□m□i□n□e□n□c□e - I registered in their forum. Goodness me, it's an obstacle just to find out what their requirements are. Attendance of at least 3 Colony wars. TRIAL PERIOD OF 1 MONTH. No ass, trash talks, foul mouths - THEY STINK. Minimum Level Requirement = EXPERT. Ok, I don't qualify yet. On to the next faction.

Le´ Çonquistador - I don't like the name. Minimum Level of 106

#%#^%%$ - sexpert

Destiny Faction - Gay

Wargodz - no level requirement

Templars - horny vets and experts active in raids and colony wars

Osiris - expert, veteran > 105

¤ ALL ¤ STAR ¤ - expert

But then, I might be playing in Giovanni...




This is too tiring to research each and every one of the big factions. And besides, they say colony war is all about spinelles now.

It's not how many participate, it's how many spinelles you have.
Now, if I can dupe spinelles...

1 comment:

tuakis said...

Join GC Residents faction or CDL. :S