^_^

Thursday, January 1, 2009

Getting Claire in Giovanni

So I was stuck at Claire's quest in Giovanni server. I don't have an elemental jewel. But then, it struck me, I think I know how to get one, but it involves G-Points.

The other day, in Rembrandt, I opened Claude's Crates and was able to get an elemental jewel from one of the crates.

In other news, Giovanni seems to be more exciting because they are raiding all the bosses there. I want to participate in that. But first, I have to be vet. Currently at level 73... It's so hard to level up.

And, was able to answer January 3 and 4, 2009 Red Dot Design Museum, without the typo, in Rembrandt. Of all the crucial moments, I made a typo in Giovanni.

Also made an advertisement for the Blood Donation event. Youtube

I've donated blood before though... once is enough perhaps.

2009, it's a New Year.

Over at Rembrandt, I have near experts.

So, a dilemma. I think I will be playing wherever it is enjoyable to play in.

There's an iHooked Las PiƱas.

No comments: