^_^

Monday, January 12, 2009

Giovanni or Rembrandt

Giovanni - well, it's fun because everything is cheap.

Rembrandt - I already have near experts.

Maybe I'll stick with Rembrandt.

Fighter maximum:
+7 Elite Le Noir 3 DR
what weapon? Maybe a sword, for equites.
What sword? One that needs a Dragon Heart.
Plus, get a phantom guard 2DR for flexibility. I can equip the shield and unequip it as the need arises.

Elementalist:
+7 Elite Le Noir 3 DR again --- oh well
What bracelet?
A Black Bishop?

High level weapons, I'm not even familiar with them.

Problem: what to choose for a third character?

I want to strengthen vertically instead of horizontally. What I mean is focus my strength on 3 main characters, instead of training many characters and then getting equips for them and ending up with just mediocre weapons.

What I already have: vet musk, vet scout, vet kurt, 100 karja, vet mboma, vet cath, vet angie... feels like I wasted so much resource instead of just focusing on the main team. well, I did focus on them and ended up wasting a lot of chips...

I might be leveling up the musk. Or, look at what I already have.

I already have armors for scout, wizard and a bone frame.

Problem: the Wizard, I kinda don't like the girl wizard, and the same goes with the male...

Solution: Trade +6 to another +6

Oh well... Maybe I should just take a break again. I really have to. Need to study.

March 2, if pass, then I can GE as much as I want, if fail, oh no. Must study so as not to fail.

Plus, IELTS.

No comments: