^_^

Monday, January 5, 2009

Missing Premium Buff

I am here at the iHooked Recto branch.

There is no premium buff.

Wasted: fare going here and back home, time and money.

My membership has expired. It has been 1 year...

Also, wanted to vet Giovanni characters. I guess they won't be vet soon. Alternatives, I must find.

Same goes to Rembrandt trio. They are so close to becoming experts.

Attendant said there were many who asked about it. She said the main office hasn't updated them about it yet.

List of Internet cafes with supposed Premium Buff: link

More info: link

So that won't have to search for these pages again.

There is no more Club GE week in the Machinima Fantastic Ads Awards.

Before leaving, was able to show to the manager the IAH website about the Club GE and that their branch is one of the participating branches of Club GE. She gave what seemed to me as a genuine response to look into it.

No comments: