^_^

Monday, March 23, 2009

Thank you To Granado Espada IAHGames


During a seminar

Poolside at the Royal Cliff Beach Hotel

Hard Rock

Pattaya Beach Road. Shaun and I would walk to this road to ride a toctoc. At night, this road is full of people.

The welcoming party. It was dinner.

This was where the exhibits were.

Pattaya Beach

A supermarket

Our TV! I love watching TV

Baggage claim

I thought it was sweet. It was made of what I think is a root crop that was mashed and then it was coated with candle wax to give it its shape. Cute food.

Pattaya InternationalMusic Festival! Rock bands!

Going home...departure area



Thank you to Granado Espada IAHGames and to Linksys.

I had a lot of fun in Pattaya!

I would like to encourage all to join the Trip to Singapore Raffle. It's a trip for two ^_^

So I talked with PurunetonG, but it turns out he's only 12 years old. So I told him to kindly tell his friends, he said they were Astrozombie, Crayonz, Vohn Trappe and luteroPO, who was 19-20 years old.

And then I chatted with SMITHandWESSON. I met him in Island of Fire way back last year, and he still remembers me. He said he has a family, and then he said afk brb.

Anyway, will encourage more people.

It's like the lotto. You'll never win if you don't buy one.

My Pattaya trip with fellow winner, Shaun, was wonderful. I bet the Trip to Singapore will be fantastic too ^_^

No comments: