^_^

Saturday, March 7, 2009

I joined All Stars

I joined All Stars. They asked me first.

Since joining, I gained 1 x Sword Breaker and 1 x 100 Chip. And I have given 1 lightning orb and 10 fire orbs to the faction.

Things to do:
1, Chip Palermo's Fire. Problematic. Buy vet chips or get rhodolite. This prize is going to make me poor.
2. Pump up family level. Takes a considerable amount of time.
3. Expert the Fighter. He's almost there. 10% is a blink of an eye, but why is it taking forever. 92%...8% more. 7% ...
4. Expert the Scout. He's nowhere near expert.

Decided on keeping the scout only because of Riff. Was considering another Ele.

5. Master the art of AFK. I need to just press the spacebar and walk away. I keep on coming back to see how they are doing.

Leveling up is an impediment to making vids. And I need to study.

Things to prepare for Pattaya:
1. Airport fee - Php700. Plus airport fee of Suvarnabhumi.
2. Get a briefing on Thailand. I have a delusion of grandeur that I'm a secret agent being sent on a mission.

Things to do to get rich:
1. Sell stuff - witch hat, bear costumes, ocp, rings, 92 equips, rotd keys
2. Be on the lookout for deals

Thoughts so that I don't forget:
1. finish the dance. problem: how to make them move
2. speakerphone, I don't know...still like the song though
3. waterslide

I would like to thank CM Aethrin and his coworkers. I visited their office recently.

No comments: