^_^

Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Adfest Academy

I got an email. It said I was eligible to sign up for the Adfest Academy. It's a chance to show your three works to the gurus of advertising. So I signed up, because it's first come, first serve for the first 60. I hope I get in.

I'll show Bee, Show and Upgrade maybe

This experience will really be fun ^_^ The idea of going there is beginning to sink in. Just today, I bought sandals. And getting fit for the beach. Oh my goodness ^_^

But I'm like an outsider. I have no advertising background. I'm just a viewer of all the ads I see on the internet, on TV and so on.

I don't know what comment they will say in the Adfest Academy. What if they say it's mediocre or I've seen this before.

Must get rid of inferiority complex.

Over in GE land, been AFK today. Found out why my computer is disconnecting after a while. It's a power saving feature of Vista. What the heck. So all this time, my AT pass and selling in Auch was wasted because the hard disk shuts down and the LAN card is switched off. Observing now if it will still disconnect.

As for the Palermo Bracelets, well, I have to wait until vet chips are affordable. If ever they will become affordable. Maybe it will, but not soon I guess. Been advised by the faction to chip them myself.

All I can say is, the Constellation weapons are a blessing and a curse at the same time.

As for family level, I think I'll just buy experts. Saves time and electricity. But then, that's big spending. Estimating 18 Experts will bring me to Family Level 30? But then, if I train them myself, I just need to bring them to 100.

As for my NCLEX exam, well, I have to study.

I want to juggle playing, studying and preparing for the trip. Can I do it? I don't know. If I focus on one, then maybe that will succeed, but if I do three things at the same time, maybe all will fail. Must hone skills in multitasking.

No comments: