^_^

Wednesday, March 18, 2009

I am in Pattaya!

I am in Pattaya!
My day started at 6 am, and then at 7, we left for the airport. I had no problems there. I just breezed though immigration and all the checkpoints. Inside the plan, they served us a meal and I watched the movie, Twilight. A few hours later, I heard the pilot say, we’re starting our descent. So I peered through the window and I saw Thailand!
Suvarnabhumi airport is a nice, big airport. It’s made of glass and concrete and the roof was fascinating. I immediately looked for waiting area 4, because that’s where the shuttle meeting place was. I should be there at 3pm, and I didn’t want to miss the shuttle. For some reason, I thought I would wait for Shaun. But later on, I found out his flight was during the evening. So anyway, in the shuttle, here were other delegates of AdFest. I met Mr. and Mrs. Zatorski who work for a company called Tango. They work for Tango. And we had a chat about advertising. He said they were from Poland, and they were looking for talent. So I exchanged contact info with them. He said he wanted to see my ads ^_^ I also said I and to see his ads. He said it may b inn the DDB.com.pl archives. If I find them, I'll share them here. In the shuttle, there was also an Indian couple from Singapore. They said they were making a video about Adfest ^_^
The shuttle stopped at the Hard Rock Hotel around 4pm. As soon as I got in the room, I rested. And then I went to where I am now, typing this blog ^_^ I explored Pattaya, and I saw a lot of shops. There were restaurants, a supermarket, and an internet café!

At night, Shaun arrived. We introduced each other and talked about tomorrow, the AdFest convention ^_^

Here are the pictures.
Hard Rock Hotel

It was a bit cloudy the day I arrived. The staff were courteous and they were about the same age as I am, so I felt at ease.

Hard Rock Hotel

The Hotel Room. MJ's ginormous face

Hotel Room

The airport. They pronounce it like swanapoon

Bangkok Airport

Nice, looong excalators in the airport

Escalator

Me in Manila with my IAHGames boarding pass lol

Ticket

I just took this pic a few minutes ago

Pattaya

1 comment:

Hrin said...

Hmm... I can't see any photos... did you link them in? :p