^_^

Monday, September 3, 2012

Gangnam style

I totally missed it!

First I saw it, I thought, nope, I don't like it.

But thanks to 2NE1's concert, it's 2012!!!

I'm liking it now ^_^

But I don't know how to dance it :)

2NE1!!! Why did you have to go all serious with I Love You, you were perfect with Fire, the swagger, palm tree hair silliness, I want that back, so make I love you 2 but with more silliness, like I don't care if I'm silly, full of joy, I love you!

SO how do you dance gangnam lol need a horse

Oh so maybe it started before the concert

Nobody cares about the new evolution, we just want fun, crazy wacky stuff and deliver it seriously

And make a dance!!!! 

OK Gangnam style is still cool until everyone knows about it and everyone thinks it's not cool anymore because everyone knows about it...

OK there's still time! BEP channel your inner My Humps!!!

No comments: