^_^

Thursday, June 3, 2010

Pictures to remind me of fun times :)




I'm super slow to react.



I wanted to join this but it's so colorful, it's like if I join, I'm admitting I like colorful ^_^
And I'm using my friend's account, so I don't know if that's possible. My account was banned.
Plus, you've got Desanggria, she's won the NaNoWriMo, 50,000 words and it's like, I don't have a chance.

Oh well, this blog is pink because I wanted to push the limits, make something outrageous. I have to be careful because I'm not like a child anymore who's testing my limits with my parents...So maybe this is what it means to be mature :)

Plus, that shooot machinima contest, but I don't have a Japanese visa lol so why bother joining (I also didn't want my sister's internet to disappear if I installed GE)

I kinda don't like Hellena's boobs, I still like the Elementalist's ^_^

In Div Unlimited blog, I like the old one, the Elemental Penetration one, that was funny :)

I don't know if I should just forget the past and just move on.

I'm moving on and enjoying the game ^_^

Sword 2, according to Starstorm-GE blog, it's in beta, well it did cross my mind to download it and start there, but then I imagined how I will make my characters to Master and then fill the quarters with many characters and then bring them all to Master too so that I will have a high family level...seriously, I can only play with Musks. I only spacebar.

CerosPlus faction, well, I like the point system, plus the accounting, but I don't like the vault holding on to the loots for one month. It doesn't gain interest, so why not release it as soon as we get it so that we can at least gain something immediately. I can sell it and then make money now instead of waiting one month (which, by the time I get it, my money could have already doubled...of course, that's theoretical). I don't want any of the level 100 items. If I break them, then I lose vis, and get one item that's +6. If I sell them, Le Blancs are hard to sell at 1m. I don't like th rings either. I like the chips, but everyone like the chips.

So I'm stuck with them for another month, which isn't so bad. I just wish they were more active. I can't play Arsene at midnight, because I would then have to sleep at 1am. All my exercise would be lost and I would be sleeping during the day, instead of exercising.

Running, I wish I can run some more!! The ground has been soggy because of the rain.

No comments: