^_^

Monday, June 7, 2010

Disconnection

On weekends, I get less disconnections. But on weekdays, I get disconnected often. It's like it's timed with a person going to work. Like back in Holy Week, I was playing smoothly ^_^ Maybe the person didn't have work..

Anyway, today, I got disconnected again, so I thought, I'm not fighting it. If it gets disconnected, I won't log back in. But it's hard to resist! I want to play ^_^

Are log-ins so low that they need to resort to disconnecting people so that they would log back in, making the total log-ins in a day high?

Maybe I should follow my mantra, don't fight it, don't resist it...if I get disconnected, just follow what I want, log-in and play, if I get dc again, log-in again, just log-in...

It must be just my imagination that someone is disconnecting me. Why would anyone do that?

I wish to side with the dark side!!

No comments: