^_^

Thursday, May 23, 2013

The 3rd Birthday

So I have an idea. It hurts my eyes every time I click one character and the screen moves suddenly to another location. I played The 3rd Birthday on the PSP and in that game, you switch from character to character, and it doesn't hurt my eyes because as you move from one body to the other, there's a flash as if you're zooming to the next body. So I want Granado Espada to have that too. If the PSP can do it flawlessly with 10 year old hardware, then maybe GE can do it too?

In other news, I have so much vis I don't know what to do with it. I don't want to buy a weapon because I don't want to chip it. I give up on chipping. Same goes for armor.

So I bought a Principal Ring. So far, so good.

I tried playing with Hellena, Brunie and Emilia to get th AR1 DR1, but it sucked. At first, it was OK, they don't die even if I AFK, but then later, they died.

Plus, I hate equipping weapons. And I hate changing stances.

So Back to Brunie Musk and Scout.

No comments: