^_^

Wednesday, January 12, 2011

an update just to update :)



I don't know anymore what to do in Granado. I could level up to master level 10. After that, what? i could get a silver earring.. or just find a nice, fun spot to play in... i like the Christmas event :) There's something to look forward to after collecting gold coins :) Castilla, I'm able to defeat the first metal boss with a megaman digger arm. And then the chaos phobitan general, I killed him once today. It's the regular phobitans that kill me! They swat me like a fly :( So, I just need to survive for maybe one minute and then I can kill then with outrage :) I like Corsair Rosso's + attack speed. The other armors don't have that. So I don't know what to do. The other armors are expensive. Maybe an earring that gives immunity...I wonder if I can reach attack speed 9. The Sylph wings are nice :) I like it :) It's like getting a buff for 30 days :) I'm looking for other places to solo.. other fun places. I tried the arena in bahia but the waiting time makes me leave the computer and not come back. And the prize isn't that enticing. It's too slow. I'm thinking of spending all of the fesos just to pay my way in the Castilla mine... but I might as well buy armor...

No comments: