^_^

Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Dance moves

bep needs some dance moves... boom boom pow had some promising ones but I can't dance to it, too few steps.. maybe they can hire someone to teach them

britney's new one reminds me of beckham's out of your mind.. but it's different

2011 and I'm lacking anything new.. what do I look forward to...

Android is nowhere near mass market. It's high end.

Been dabbling with content creation again. So I'm writing lyrics :) I'm inspired by Beck's loser :) It's the path that will hopefully come up with something. So far, a few lines that don't rhyme... but does it have to rhyme...

I need to fly and see things for myself! But I'm stuck here :(

Fergie:a palm tree hair :) that would be so young, so cool, so wacky, so odd, so not taking oneself seriously :) It'll definitely get attention.. or maybe Taboo :) like a parody video, About fans

The problem with the new 2ne1, fans can't copy their clothes and hair anymore. It used to be fun because they can just rummage through their closet and find clothes to match 2NE1's outfits, but now, it's all difficult. I want street clothes back. And I want natural hair. It's difficult to dye hair into red and then go to school with that :)

No comments: