^_^

Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Windows Phone 7

So i just read in facebook that Cherry Mobile has something about XBOX 360' and Windows software. Could they be possibly having Phone 7's?

Well... I don't know. That's surprising. They get their phones from China. And I haven't seen phones from China that have Phone 7.

Maybe it's something for the future. Or for Christmas.

I need a new phone because my samsung only keeps 40 inbox messages lol

In GE land, I'm stuck with all my growth stones. Bought some at too expensive prices, 75 per box, and now I should learn when to buy and when to sell. The ideal time to sell was when it peaked at 7m. Reason I failed was I was too greedy. Solution is to wait, or sell, or there is no solution.

I wonder if there will be a new promotion scroll for Renaissance. After that, it's the end. Time to enjoy GE while it's still a current game.

No comments: