^_^

Monday, October 4, 2010

Love


Love, I need to find it before I'm wrinkly.

So, exploit my cute looks lol ^_^

It's really ridiculous, this statement makes me so conceited.

But I've never been!

Pretty damning stuff I'm saying.

some places, people are attracted to me, some places, I'm just ordinary.

I'm in love with everybody.

Maybe I'll be single. Single ain't so bad.

So better to stay in America or the Philippines?

Distant cousin is in Singapore, I imagine he likes the attention there.

I want to go to Singapore too.

I'm heartbroken by America. I'll apply again.

Canada, I could go there. To see what it' like. I need to make concrete plans.

Philippines ain't that bad. People come here to visit, so I'll explore my country too ^_^

I just want to see places.

In other news, no guidance for BEP.

If I find music I like, I'll tell.

Remission today, I played GE. It was fun ^_^

No comments: