^_^

Sunday, December 27, 2009

I want another family

I want to pilot another family. Veterans, Because if I start from scratch, I can't deploy them to the Bahamas Underground Ancient Shelter immediately. The Ancient Shelter pass is really good. You can level up fast there, plus you can get items like Le Blancs, Vampiric Edges and other level 100 weapons.

Ideal setting would be a player who stopped playing and then I'll just be the pilot, just like rachmaninof.

Things to consider:
1. My brother is using the other computer, so can only use it when it's vacant.
2. Ownership is the owner's. I'm afraid the pilot will love the account. I'm already getting fond of rachmaninof... but it's not mine.
3. exebolt is $200. with two constellation fire bracelets inside. Who wants to unlock it?
4. Next family would be level 52. So, maybe will take a couple of days for them to reach vet, and then buy 3 veteran scrolls.
5. I'm getting addicted again. Exit strategy is turnover when the owner comes back. But when will he be back? I'm more GE now than real life, must revert to real life and then enjoying video games on the side.

No comments: