^_^

Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Giovanni

I migrated to Giovanni. My new family name is PaulV. My old account, exebolt, is suspended because I did the stupidest thing.

It's painful to think about it. I did it because of the lure of the money. What I suggest is make the constellation weapon prize a non-tradeable item like a pioneering weapon.

I just think of it like I'm in a reality TV show and I just got evicted ^_^

And so, I'm on to a fresh start. I don't know if I am still allowed to play.

It's nice to try out new characters. I'm never going back to a fighter. He can't afk. And it's a good thing I met Gracex. I had the idea from him to use his favorite rifle user. Grace is so good. I've been playing for 5 days now and she's level 75. I used all my quest EXP cards on her, and she's boosting my lowbies triumphantly.

I want to make new videos, but I don't have any ideas!! It's like open category all over again.

I wish their mouths can move. Or maybe they can have helmets so that they can talk and their mouths are hidden. And I wish they can do more movements. Maybe an Andre book 11 ^_^

I don't know for how long I can play. My schedule might change soon.

And so, I'm playing all day long and enjoying the game while I still can.

Everyday, increase my spanish vocabulary: labios rojos is red lips, rojo puesta del sol is red sunset. I don't know when to put an s to words, and when not to.
And then, rojo pezones: red nipples ^_^omg

1 comment:

und3r said...

Hi ;)
Hi, was reading your blog, funny and interesting ^^, btw you use s in spanish when you want to make plural. Like
thing = cosa
things = cosas
many things = muchas cosas
tetas, pezones = load of nipples and boobs xD
got it? find me at geovanni, family name Kande. :)

cya.