^_^

Tuesday, June 9, 2009

China Ge to Try 2 New Versions

from : jlmpacific epoch

"The9 (Nasdaq:NCTY) released the free international version of its 3D MMORPG Granado Espada (GE) in a new server farm on June 8. The original game's value-added services and virtual tool mall are not present in the free international version.

GE expects to release a new version, "Dashi Chuanshuo" (roughly, "legend of the master," with new virtual tools and systems in June. "Dashi Chuanshuo" will not be released in the free international server farm."

It's a short article. I don't really understand exactly what it means. There's going to be 2 GE games? I suppose they used the servers from the recently closed WoW.

Hmm, maybe I will try the free international GE, since the article said it was opened last June 8. But the international one isn't the new version, the Legend of the Master... And did I read that right, the virtual tool mall is NOT present... Cash shop is the Virtual Mall, right? And it's not present? Maybe they have ABS there.

And then, I read this from gecommunity

There will be a tourney on June 13 and 14 at the Megatrade Hall 1 and 2.

I really hate this A(H1N1). I know, if ever I get sick, it will be mild and I might not even die, but this flu is making me want to just stay indoors and avoid crowds.

And then, Yahoo Purple.
Greenbelt 3, Lobby 8th June - 10th June (Monday - Wednesday)
Glorietta 3 , Lower Level Lobby 11th June -15th June (Thursday - Monday)
TriNoma, Level 4 16th June - 18th June (Tuesday - Thursday)

Hmm, here I go again, clicking in the China GE website with no idea of what the words mean.
I think this is the international one: http://ge.the9.com/

It has english words such as register, download and activate. The words are still Chinese, not international. I wish I know how to read Chinese.

Umm I don't know how to type chinese characters in the captcha...
So, I suppose it's international for those who can understand it.

Trendspotting:

1 comment:

Ashardalon said...

Interesting. What it says here is that cash shop will be closed, cash shop items will be moved to feso shop, upgrade acclerators/enhance boosters and chips (?) will be "free".

This version will be standardised to kGE v3.2.4.

This version website is http://ge.the9.com/topic/freesite/. It says it will be opened 18 June. Register here, but it seems to need China's cryptic id (social security) number. :/