^_^

Sunday, September 28, 2008

It's like getting an insider peek at IAH

From what I remember of what I read, the Singapore online gaming industry isn't going to boom soon.

There's obviously discord happenning in Granado Espada. If things were ok, then there wouldn't have been a server merge.

I have also read that TATA Systems are now being used in Granado Espada's servers, as well as for the FIFA game. I don't really know what that means, and I even research about it, and the wikipedia article gave me a clue that it has something to do about getting things organized in a database, so that there's an increase in speed, and everything's faster. But it's still vague to me, what TATA Systems means. Maybe TATA, as in goodbye...

What's noticeably missing is there aren't much opposition to the server merge as I would have expected it. Or maybe I haven't been reading the forum enough.

I wish this server merge would have happened before, when I was selling game value cards, so that my online broadcasts would have been read by more people.

But then, maybe, the amount of people in Carracci back then would be the same amount of people now in the new server with Pachelbel. Who knows? It's all just speculation.

What's the new name of the server? Is it Rembrandt?

A lot of the info I get when I search for Granado Espada server merge is about the Sword of the New World one.

Today, I saw what I was looking for, but I found it in the bargain bin. It was Sword of the New World's box game. It's $4.99, and that's really the price. It's in the bargain bin even though that that's what it originally costs. Feedback I got when I told someone I found the game I was looking for: no feedback. That means he must have been withholding a possibly hurtful opinion from me. The next thing that happened was we talked about World of Warcraft. It looks interesting, but I still like the polygon designs in Granado Espada.

And then we looked at Spore. The graphics aren't in my liking.

I only play the game if I like the graphics. And if the controls aren't clunky.

end of journal entry.

No comments: