^_^

Tuesday, February 8, 2011

bep, nokia

bep, I like how they have like Kylie's dancers

Bep and 2ne1, did I do it omg I need to get rid of this delusion

will.iam pls take care of me so that I continue to tell what I like

nokia, well, i see that they're going android. Even euro telecoms can see it coming, and they're telling that they don't want it.

GE land, ummm just a pastime

My pioneering pistols are starting to be ineffective

Music... what do I like...

Nothing yet.

I need to go to the states!! I don't have a visa :(

I'm on suicide mode right now... this is sad... I need to wake up and but there's no turning back already.

I don't know what guidance else to say...

Well, willow smith whip my hair lol

Most of the new music I like are already popular...

If you can put lyrics on SoundTemp


Oh um i think i saw the atrix ad with the planet eartha nd then the red planet which reminded me of my ad...

My goodness, why am I thinking like this, I must be going crazy...

Well, 2011, GE is about to shut down I suppose. I need to spend all of the growth stones now and everything.

No new guidance I suppose. Am I losing my touch?

No comments: