^_^

Thursday, February 5, 2009

More commercials for exposure

I enjoy making commercials. Making one is sometimes hard and sometimes easy. Once I come up with an idea, I start to work on it. There are times when I get stumped and can't move forward in the storyline. That's when I take a break. I go outside and just do nothing, and eventually, I'll be able to think of the solution to the script.

I constantly refresh the forum quicklink and see if there are any new threads. Sometimes, I get my idea from the forum.

It's raining now, so I have to wait for it to stop before I can record my voice. The rain would be heard in the background if I didn't wait for it to stop. Maybe I can incorporate that background noise as part of the ad. I don't know, maybe it would work.

My right hand hurts right from all the clicking that I've done. It needs to get some rest.















What I have learned so far: back to basics, get more rest

Things to do: finish more of book. Halfway already. Must commit time to it. Need to adapt on how to easily recall stuff.

No comments: